I’m a Software Engineer and Computer Science Graduate excited to explore and develop new technologies. I thrive on tackling complex problems and working on them with my peers. Believer on the practice of writing better code rather than more code and occasional contributor to Open Source.
Programming Languages I don’t use often: Ruby, C#, C++, Elixir, Scheme (Racket) and Clojure
Worked on a Kubernetes native security monitoring platform using Golang.
Built Back-End services in Spring in Java and Express in NodeJS. Developed and designed both REST and gRPC APIs, describing interfaces in OpenAPI and Protobuf specs. Modeled relational and non-relational Database schemas using DBMSs like: PostgreSQL, HANA and DynamoDB.
Created CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins that builds, tests and deploys applications in multiple environments. Automated the creation of AWS services using Terraform and the deployment of services to a Kubernetes cluster with Helm.
Wrote applications with high test coverage, with Unit Tests and a resonable amount of Integration Tests and E2E Tests as per the Test Pyramid. Kept applications observable by logging messages and metrics, and creating dashboards to observe the state of the system.
Notable Projects - Red Hat (2021)
- StackRox / Advance Cluster Security
- Kubernetes native platform to monitor workloads and scan container images
Notable Projects - SAP (2014 - 2020)
Internal Strategic Prototypes (2021)
- Small projects for different industries
- NodeJS and Go services running on Kubernetes and AWS Lambda
Corona Warn App (2020/2021) GitHub Link
- Open Source Server for Germany’s Exposure Notification App
- Developed in Java Spring framework, with some Python and Bash utility tools
- Designed and Developed interoperability with EU services
- Running on a managed Kubernetes cluster on OpenShift
Various customer projects (2018-2019)
- Worked on multiple customer projects as a Full-Stack developer
- Mostly Java Back-End and UI5 Web Applications on S/4 HANA or Cloud Foundry
- Travel to customers in Los Angeles and Mexico City for workshops and presentations
3D Manufacturing Vizualization (2018)
- Built a 3D vizualization application for vehicle manufacturing
- TypeScript UI5 application that used WebGL and SAP Visual Enterprise
Direct Store Delivery Android App (2015/2017)
- Worked as an Android Developer in SAP Product Direct Store Delivery
- Used C# and Xamarin to develop
- Distributed Cloud Systems
- Containers and Orchestrators
- Automated Testing and Code Quality
B.S in Computer Science (2013-2018) from Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos (Unisinos). Received highest score on final thesis with title “POSIX analysis of Unikernel Operating Systems”.
Semester Abroad in Avondale High School, Auckland (2012).
⇦ Back Home | ⇧ Top |
If you hated this post, and can't keep it to yourself, consider sending me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or complain with me at